Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March is living by its name!












So I woke up yesterday morning, lifted the blinds and found this lovely, actually gorgeous picture in my window.

The best part, and I failed to get a picture of it, but the greatest moment of my day came when my almost three year old crawled into bed with me and together we watched Daddy shovel snow. Dan's hat had so much snow on top that Macy commented that Daddy was a snowman! It was really beautiful and if I must choose whether to have snow in March or April, I know without a doubt I'll take it in March.
It's a wet, heavy snow and my kids came in from playing yesterday afternoon completely soaked through. Only this morning did we realize that Zach's coat was still in the garage, wet and cold. We double layered him in jackets and sent him off. So much for being prepared.






On another note, our carpet will be laid today. Pictures to follow...










And on yet another note. My dearest Macy Jane will be three on Sunday. I can't believe that our baby is three! She is such a hoot and so much fun (when she isn't throwing a tantrum) I love having her around. She is such a helper and loves her older brothers and sister so much. This morning on their way out to catch the bus she yelled to each one individually, "Goodbye-- Name of sibling--, have a good day. See ya later. Then when Jake failed to return the salutations she yelled, "SAY GOODBYE TO ME JACOB!!!" What a sweety.

No comments: