Sunday, March 15, 2009

MACY HAD A BIRTHDAY!






I can't believe it, but my baby just turned three years old. She had a great day; first thing in the morning we do a breakfast in bed. I didn't know if Macy understood this concept, or even if she would catch on that it was her birthday, but when she came down and saw Dan cooking pancakes and setting up the bed tray, she said "Oh, is that my pancakes for my bed?" and when Daddy said yes she said, "Okay, I'll go back to my bed." And she rushed back up the stairs and waited in her bed for another twenty minutes. An amazingly long amount of time for her, but she stayed put.






She was princess for a day with her new crown, but princess didn't cut it and she announced she was Queen Macy and though she is on most days, today she had the crown to prove it.






We went to the fun park and were joined by dearest friend Avery and the rest of the dirty rotten Kirschman clan, (they are moving and I'm not happy can't ya tell?) Grandma and Grandpa Bryan showered her with gifts and love and cousins Cassidy and Bridget and Abby and Josh and Matt came along. We had a great time playing laser tag, roller blading and playing in the soft play. I have no pictures since I was too busy playing in the soft play. NOT by choice though. Macy was freaked out by the mere fact that there were two hundred little scampering children bullying and pushing their way through like little mice. I have to admit I was a bit nervous myself. Everybody in Cache Valley had spring fever on Saturday and took it out on the Fun Park. Great time was had.






Happy Birthday Mace!

1 comment:

Browning Buzz said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask... like how to add people on your blog list, change your background, etc.

I'm glad Macy had a special birthday!
Adie:)